|Welcome to Lincoln High School|
|Mission and Vision|
|Meet the Administrators|
|Academic Boosters Club|
|Calendar of Events|
|Clubs & Organizations|
|Daily Memo Archive|
|Online Curricular Resources|
|Online Database Resources|
|Programs of Study|
|School Climate Report|
|Senior Year News|
|What's for Lunch|
LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL
ACT DATE REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Feb. 8, 2014 January 10, 2014
April 12, 2014 March 7, 2014
June 14, 2014 May 9, 2014
SAT TEST REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Jan. 25, 2014 December 27, 2013
March 8, 2014 February 7, 2014
May 3, 2014 April 4, 2014
June 7, 2014 May 9, 2014
PROMISE SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
GPA = 3.00 Cumulative and 3.00 Core Classes
ACT = composite of 22 and 20 minimum in each sub category
November 1- Promise application posted on www.cfwv.com
January 1, 2014 – FAFSA forms will be available at www.fafsa.ed.gov
March 1, 2014 – Promise applications must be completed.
1. The Mollohan Foundation has two scholarships available. The High Technology Scholars Program and the Helen Holt Mollohan Scholarship. Go to http://mollohanfoundation.org/student-programs/scholars for more information and an application.
2. Fairmont State University has two scholarships available at this time. The Charles J. McClain Presidential Scholarship is for students who have the Promise Scholarship, a 3.5 or higher GPA and at least a 26 composite on the ACT. Secondly, the Promise Beyond Scholarship is for students that qualify for the Promise and have their applications on file by March 1, 2014.
3. Duquesne University in Pittsburgh has scholarships available for students interested in music, dance and singing. More information may be found at www.duq.edu/tamburitzans.
4. The AXA Achievement Scholarship in association with U.S. News and World Report provides scholarships to young people throughout the nation. Visit www.axa-equitable.com for more information.
5. Go to MyMajors.com for more information on majors, careers and scholarships.
6. The Harrison County Student Achievement Scholarship is now available. Any senior with a 3.2 GPA or higher may apply. Deadline is March 15, 2014. See Mrs. Decker for an application.