|Welcome to Lincoln High School|
|Mission and Vision|
|Meet the Administrators|
|Academic Boosters Club|
|Calendar of Events|
|Clubs & Organizations|
|Daily Memo Archive|
|Online Curricular Resources|
|Online Database Resources|
|Programs of Study|
|School Climate Report|
|Senior Year News|
|What's for Lunch|
Guidance Office News
LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL
November 18, 2014
ACT DATE REGISTRATION DEADLIN
February 7, 2015 January 9, 2015
April 18, 2015 March 13, 2015
June 13, 2015 May 8, 2015
SAT TEST REGISTRATION DEADLINE
January 24, 2015 December 29, 2014
March 24, 2015 February 13, 2015
May 2, 2015 April 6, 2015
June 6, 2015 May 8, 2015
FINANCIAL AID NIGHT
DECEMBER 11, 2014
LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY
BRIAN WEINGART, PRESENTER, WVHEPC
PROMISE SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
GPA = 3.00 Cumulative and 3.00 Core Classes
ACT = composite of 22 and 20 minimum in each sub category
November 1- Promise application posted on www.cfwv.com
January 1, 2015 – FAFSA forms will be available at www.fafsa.ed.gov
March 1, 2015 – Promise applications must be completed. ***************
APRIL 15 –FAFSA DEADLINE FOR WV HIGHER EDUCATION GRANT PROGRAM
College Goal Sunday----February 15, 2015
1. The Timms Family Trust Scholarship for the Performing Arts is now available for seniors who plan to major in dance, drama, musical theatre or vocal performance. See Mrs. Decker for an application or more information. Deadline is March 16, 2015.
2. The Harrison County Student Achievement Scholarship is now available. Deadline is March 25, 2015. Seniors must have a 3.2 GPA to apply. See Mrs. Decker for more information.
3. The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation has scholarships available beginning November 1, 2014. The website is www.tgkvf.org. Be sure to read all information before starting the application.
4. Burger King has a scholarship available. The application is found at www.bkmclamorefoundation.org/WhatWeDo/ScholarsProgram. Deadline is Dec. 15, 2014.
5. The AXA Achievement Scholarship is now available. Deadline is Dec.15, 2014. Visit www.axaachievement.com. Good for students involved in community activities and projects.
6. The Mollohan Foundation has several scholarships available. Go to www.mollohanfoundation.org for more information. Deadline is Feb.15, 2015.
7. The 2015 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program is now open. Register at www.reaganfoundation.org/scholarships. Deadline is January 8, 2015.
8. The West Virginia Junior Chamber International Senate (A Jaycee Honorary) is once again assisting in applications for US Senate Foundation grants in aid. These $1,000.00 grants are given each year to incoming college freshman to help offset education-related expenses. Deadline is January 9, 2015. See Mrs. Decker for an application.
9. Visit www.collegeexpress.com for additional scholarship information.
10. The 2015 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program is now available. Students may apply at www.reaganfoundation.org/scholarships before January 8, 2015
11. The National FFA Foundation has scholarships available. To apply go to www.FFA.org/scholarships . Ford, John Deere and Tractor Supply are sponsors.
12. Americanism Essay Contest is now open to juniors and seniors. Dec. 19th is the deadline. First place winner will receive $500.00. See Mrs. Decker or an English teacher for more information.